We here at 4E have set out to explain Why 20 Is Not Irrelevant: You may not get a Tombs Night, but the big 2-0 has some perks.
- Congrats! You’ve beaten teen pregnancy! Take pride in accomplishing something Kylie Jenner could not.
- You’ve likely spent fifteen years of your life in school and still don’t understand taxes. But, hey, at least you know that the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell!
- It is legal to drink in Iceland and Japan. Is there a Tombs in Tokyo?
- You’re closer to turning 40 than you are to birth!
- Teenage emo phases are over — it ISN’T a phase mom, this IS the real me.
- You can officially feel out of touch with ~the youth~ and not feel like a bad millennial. I never understood fidget spinners anyway, to be honest.
- Society expects you to get married, have kids and successfully establish a career during this decade! (I’m fine, he’s fine, we’re ALL FINE!)
Photos/Gifs: giphy.com, eaglesgymnastics.com