You’re probably still recovering from the energy drain that this Homecoming weekend seemed to be. Whether you spent your time cheering Hoya Saxa at the football game or dancing in paint at Dayglow, chances are your lungs and limbs are spent. While you spirited away, the world did go on: here’s your Sunday Night Wrapup.
- Our favorite ABC shows came back this Thursday. Here here for Scandal, a political drama about our very own Washington D.C.
- After an afternoon of Ted X conferences, Friday saw the coronation of a new Mr. Georgetown, Stefane Victor from the Black Student Alliance. We’re proud to say that our very own Jon Rabar, Mr. The Hoya, was the first runner up!
- This Saturday a fire swept through the Central Souk (marketplace) of Aleppo, Syria, as clashes between security forces and insurgents continued.
- As the weekend closed Obama and Romney stood neck and neck in the polls at 49% and 48% respectively, according to the Washington Post
- Get your pitchforks ready; the new season of Revenge premieres tonight! My advice: snuggle up and take a rest from the craziness that was this weekend.