Six short years ago, a less-than-mediocre romantic comedy appeared on the big screen and broke our hearts. Ken Kwapis’ “He’s Just Not That Into You” revealed a sad truth to a slew of hopeless romantics. That special someone isn’t shy; he’s just not that into you. To help you avoid heartbreak this Valentines Day, 4E is pointing out the five tell-tale signs that your fellow Hoya is just not that into you:
- He’s more concerned with getting his Vineyard Vines shirt in the picture than your face.
2. He tells you he’s spending his Saturday night in Lau.
3. He tells you the rooftop of Village A is only you two’s “special spot.”
4. He only buys you Natural Light, since you’re not worth the $9.99 Burnett’s splurge.
5. He values his position in The Corp more than your feelings.
If any or all of these apply to you, there’s still time. Get out there and find a boo who appreciates you.
Photos/Gifs: photobucket.com, imgfave.com, tumbnation.com, wattpad.com, weheartit.com, ilongevitiy.com