Located on the third floor (main entrance floor) of our very own Lauinger Library, Club Lau is the raunchiest, sloppiest, sweatiest night that the library experiences each year (except for non-university-sanctioned events that go on when people sneak into Lau at night???).
Here are the Top 5 reasons you should attend:
1. It only happens once a year.
2. The Insta opportunities are tremendous.
3. It’s the only party of the year that has decent snacks.
4. You can host a sick pregame on Lau 2. Or 4. Or 1. Or 5.
5. It’s Lau’s only chance to be something good.
Be there or be square, Hoyas.
Photo: Me, last night, in the Lau elevator; thestraightorquerr.com