Feeling cold? There’s nothing like body heat to do the trick, so why not grab a date to keep you warm? I mean, come on guys, it’s simple science. As the leaves fall away and we’re left with a cooler climate to contend with, take solace in all the new date possibilities that become available. So make yourselves available… winter wonder is in store for all of you.
- Ice Skating: Girls, we know you (thought you) were a figure skater when you were just younger, show off those figure eights. Guys, your move is not having any moves, do you need to hold on tight to keep yourself from falling (head over heels)? The tighter the better… or if you’re both skating aficionados, there’s always room for a little friendly competition to bring people together. Racing anyone?
- Coffee: It’s cold, you need something warm, and just like in the movies you get asked out for a coffee date. It’s simple, it’s casual, and it’s cute. Do it. Nothing like watching the snow fall with a hot drink in your hand. Hot chocolate is also always an option. As is Irish coffee: nothing like a little alcohol to spice things up.
- Sea Catch: Good food. Fireplace. Done. Talk a walk by the canal when you’re done eating for some prime hand holding time.
- Movies: We all know what Christmastime means: movie releases. Not what you were thinking? Oh… Well then. Take a date to the movies for some cold air relief. It’s dark, you get to sit…. The upsides are endless.
- Concerts: Hit up the 9:30 club for some awesome shows. Nada Surf, G. Lov and Special Sauce (saucy!), and Alex Clare are in the next month’s line up. As you dance and sing along in a crowd of people, pushed together by the mosh pit, you can’t help but enjoy. You might want to skip Purity Ring’s performance… no no we kid.
I just wanted to let you guys know that in researching this article someone suggested strip bowling as a date idea, yep, take that for what you will, whatever it may be.
Stay warm, stay toasty, here here to winter cuddling, snuggling, and all around debauchery.