By now, you should have heard of the Internet sensation that is sweeping the nation (ok, maybe just Georgetown): The Fourth Edition! And today is your lucky day, because we’re hiring. So if you love writing, have a weird affinity for guac, an unhealthy obsession with cats and/or don’t mind taking the risk of peeing your pants because you’re laughing so hard, then we want YOU. If you’re still not convinced, here are a few more reasons you need to apply.
1. You will receive instant new best friends… and we are AMAZING. If you don’t join, you’ll be left with #nonewfriends. No one wants that.
2. Looking at GIFs all day instead of studying becomes “research.”
3. Conducting ridiculous photo shoots across campus is not out of the question.
4. You’ll become part of a prestigious campus tradition… Well, sort of.
5. THERE WILL BE SNACKS. Because without snacks the world would be a really, really sad place.
So if you’re still on the fence… well, that’s just impossible. And luckily for you, you have until Jan. 16 at 5 p.m. to apply! So grab your laptop, bring your sass, channel your inner Beyoncé and get writing! To join Georgetown’s craziest club, all you have to do is apply here.
And be sure to join the Facebook event for all the application information!
Photos: memecrunch.com, Emma Holland/The Hoya; Gifs: gifwave.com