Confused by how all of your friends suddenly aged 60 years in their Snapchats today? Wondering what the deal is with all of the mini horror films that seem to be comprising your stories? Wishing you too, could taste the rainbow?
4E has answers!
Snapchat introduced a whole new form of self expression today.
Here’s the secret:
- Prior to selfie taking touch and hold the screen where your face is.
- An array of of lenses will then activate.
With these minor actions you can take your Snapchat from normal to legendary.
Here are the lenses broken down:
First, there is the googley-eyed hearts.
Second, a mysterious “danger” or “bridge control” filter.
Eyeballs that leave your head.
And last, but not least, drowning in hearts. Enjoy the new features!
PSA: As of today you can now also buy Snapchat replays at 3 for $.99.
Photos/Videos: Social Media Today; The Hoya
Latest posts by Jenna Clifford (see all)
- Dating App: Bio Do’s and Don’ts - April 18, 2017
- Who Says You Can’t Wear White After Labor Day? Congress is Doing it. - March 2, 2017
- Things Worth Loving This Valentine’s Day - February 13, 2017