1. We definitely thought Blue Ivy and Jay-Z were going to come out But then they didn’t … I expected her to be all “allow me to re-introduce myself” and then have Jay-Z bust onto the scene holding Blue Ivy Cater who would then proceed to drop it like it’s hot.
2. No commercial could ever follow that But then they pulled out a moving and OPRAH-NARRATED Jeep commercial. It was excellent.
3. A Janet Jackson moment JUST KIDDING. BECAUSE SHE’S BEYONCE AND SHE’S PERFECT AND CLASSY.
4. A fun-spirited joke about lip syncing at the inauguration Then again, she did already do that at the NFL press conference. “Any questions?”
5. We also definitely didn’t expect it to end so quickly I kind of was ready to concede the win to the Ravens (which is saying a lot, because I’m a die-hard Pats fan) with a final score of 21-6 — under the condition that Beyoncé just kept performing.
Photo: Huffington Post