Tinder has been a hot topic subject throughout many of our 4E blogger meetings, as it is an all together entertaining app. Tinder has changed the game of dating, making it possible to meet up with (whatever that may be) people from all over your area. It makes choosing a new love interest as easy as online shopping. Tinder is not new, so that’s why I am sure many of you reading this, who are too scared to admit that you even downloaded the app in the first place, can relate to these phases.
1. The “Oh.My.God. I just downloaded tinder, what do I do now” phase.
2. The “time to make myself look super fun, exciting, and beautiful all in three pictures from my Facebook profile” phase.
3. The “SWIPE, SWIPE, SWIPE (oh no I should have swiped right on them, why did I do that)” phase.
4. The “YASSSS I just got my first match with a hottie” phase.
5. The “wow this is getting real, we have been messaging for a bit” phase.
6. The “ewww I just received the grossest message from some rando, let’s pretend that never happened” phase.
7. The “okay we have been talking for a while (is this creepy or acceptable?)” phase.
8. The “uh oh I just agreed to give them my number” phase.
Whether you are bored at your internship or just looking for some good ol’ fashion entertainment, these are clearly the phases you will endure while on this magical quest. Please remember to swipe responsibly.
Photos/Gifs: appvirality.com, imgur.com, giphy.com
Latest posts by Meg Lizza (see all)
- SWUG Life 101 - April 6, 2017
- The 5 Stages of Spring Break as Told by Corinne - February 28, 2017
- GUSA Presidential Debate Drinking Game: 2017 Edition - February 20, 2017