At this point in the week, Lau-goers have become downright restless. With the Christmas lights at the end of the tunnel, it’s time to push through those last few papers and memorize those last few chapters you forgot to take notes on. If there’s any time in the finals process that caffeine equates to the nectar of the gods, it’s now. We at the 4E have decided to spice up your caffeine intake with this coffee drinking game. Enjoy, and good luck on those last few exams!
Take a swig of that coffee…
1. Every time you finish a page of an essay or a chapter for your final tomorrow.
2. If you see someone sleeping in the comfy chairs on Lau 2.
3. If you hear a pre-med kid say he’s going to drop pre-med.
4. Every time someone recites their finals schedule to you.
5. Every time you’re asked, “When do you leave?”
Take a shot (of espresso)…
1. If your casual night studying in Lau just turned into an all-nighter.
2. Every time you see laughter turn to tears. (Bonus: Finish your drink if those tears become real.)
Finish your drink if…
1. You see someone with three or more empty coffee cups, an entire meal or a pillow-blanket combination in their cubical. These are all signs that this person has decided to forgo their dorm for the week and move into Lau, and they deserve your caffeinated support.
2. You’re already home. Ugh.
Drink ’til you drop that last paper on your professor’s desk! Good luck, Hoyas!!