‘Tis the season for rooftop parties, cherry blossoms and pre-final freakouts. Springtime in Georgetown, in my opinion, is pure perfection and brings out the best in people (for the most part). 4E presents the 5 guys you see during springtime at Georgetown.
1. The non-elusive dartier: You’ve seen him at 4 o’clock on a Saturday afternoon at Wisey’s completely gone or trailing down Prospect with a 30-pack. His bro tank and Vineyard Vines croakies give everything away. To him, spring is a time of celebration. And why not celebrate with copious amounts of day-drinking?
2. The frisbee enthusiast: You’ll usually find him throwing around the hippie biscuit on Copley Lawn with his other friends who share equal enthusiasm for this ultimate sport. The only thing that bugs you about this guy is the fact that every time you walk through the lawn, you have to pray for your life you don’t get hit by a rogue frisbee.
3.The salmon short stalker: Ubiquitous among this campus, the salmon short (or is it nantucket red?) is a staple among many male students. Sometimes the salmon short gets a lot of sh**, but honestly most girls love them. So guys, keep doing you.
4. That pale guy: You may have seen him from afar laying out on Healy lawn or in your class showing off those calves that haven’t seen the light of day, but whoever he is, his poor ghostly complexion has seen little sun. I think we all should give him credit for at least trying to attempt a tan.
5. Mr. Spring Fever: The warm weather and shedding of coats can bring out a lot in people, mostly excitement. Usually lurking on the Vil A rooftops on a Saturday night, Mr. Spring Fever is on the prowl. But don’t worry, hopefully he’ll find his Miss Spring Fever soon!
Photos/Gifs: Giphy.com, pinterest.com, whalefilm.tv
Latest posts by Meg Lizza (see all)
- SWUG Life 101 - April 6, 2017
- The 5 Stages of Spring Break as Told by Corinne - February 28, 2017
- GUSA Presidential Debate Drinking Game: 2017 Edition - February 20, 2017