6 Students. 1 Professor. 3 External Speakers.
This is TEDxGeorgetown: Tipping Point
A tipping point, according to Malcolm Gladwell’s book, The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make A Big Difference, is “the moment of critical mass, the threshold, the boiling point.”
Here are some 4E examples of Tipping Points:
– When you find the right gif, after searching for three straight classes.
– When your computer dies just before you find out who gets the final rose.
Shoutout to 4E star and TEDxGeorgetown co-chair, D.J. Angelini.
To hear more Tipping Points, come to TEDxGeorgetown on Saturday October 22nd in Gaston Hall. Doors open at 9:30am and the day officially begins at 10:30am. Get your tickets here. And to learn more about TEDxGeorgetown check out their website and Facebook.
Latest posts by Maddie Schwartz (see all)
- The Five Stages of Studying for Finals - May 4, 2017
- What To Do This Summer If You Don’t Have an Internship - April 12, 2017
- OWN IT 2017 Sneak Peek - March 12, 2017