Short and sweet. Just like the past break. Enjoy this week’s 4E Monday Music Update!
- Flume – Free (Luude x Creepa Flip Remix)
- RL Grime – Reims (Enschway & Luude Flip Remix)
- MGMT – Kids (Aux Paris Remix)
- Loud Luxury feat. Brandy – Body
- NGHTMRE & SLANDER – GUD VIBRATIONS
Knock those finals dead. Good luck, everyone!
Photos/Gifs/Music: soundcloud.com, giphy.com
We are all so ready to go home. Eat turkey. Catch up on sleep. Finally binge-watch Stranger Things 2. But until then, enjoy the latest 4E-approved tunes!
- 070 Shake – Honey
- Roy Woods – Instinct (ft. MadeinTYO)
- Big Sean – No More Interviews
- Pham – Movements (ft. Yung Fusion)
- Kygo – Nothing Left ft. Will Heard (Trinix Remix)
- Kygo – This Town
- Shura – Touch
- Louis The Child – Phone Died (ft. Blaise Railey)
- Darci – Two Up
- Childish Gambino – Terrified (Zikomo Remix)
Thanks for reading! Time to get listening!
Photos/Gifs/Music: soundcloud.com, spotify.com, giphy.com
Halloweekend is coming upppp! Get pumped. For those still taking midterms, I’m sorry. Here’s your weekly update!
- Marvin Dolo – 3:23AM https://soundcloud.com/marvindolo/323am
- SAFE – Feel https://soundcloud.com/bougiebrito/safe-feel
- Amir Obe – WISH YOU WELL https://soundcloud.com/amirobe/wish-you-well-1
- Thutmose – WuWu https://soundcloud.com/thutmose/wuwu
- Flume/Galantis Remix – U/You and I/Me https://soundcloud.com/midwestcoast2/uyou-and-ime-flumegalantis
- Jeremih – F*ck U All the Time [Shlohmo Remix] https://soundcloud.com/shlohmo/jeremih-fuck-u-all-the-time
- Just A Gent – Limelight ft. R O Z E S [NGHTMRE Remix] https://soundcloud.com/nghtmre/just-a-gent-limelight-ft-r-o-z-e-s-nghtmre-remix
- Emma Jensen – Closer https://soundcloud.com/emmasjensen/closer-emma-jensen
- Frank Ocean – Swim Good [Mills Remix] https://soundcloud.com/millymakesmusic/frank-ocean-swim-good-mills
- Drake & Flume – Best I Ever Had You & Me https://soundcloud.com/ckuehmeier/best-i-ever-had-you-me-drake
Stay in the grind, and ~good luck~ with the midterms seizin’. Photos/Gifs/Music: soundcloud.com, giphy.com, tumblr.com
After Hillary Clinton, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Marco Rubio announced their candidacy, 4E started doing thorough research so we can tell you all who to support on Election Day. We scanned a few “Ready for Hillary” Facebook posts and read a cbsnews.com article called “Five things to know about Marco Rubio” for some reliable information. #listiclesinformthemasses
The last “thing to know” about Marco Rubio was that “he speaks the language of younger voters.” Fun fact: he knows what a meme is and listens to Tupac and “Straight Outta Compton” by N.W.A.! Even though “Straight Outta Compton” was released seven years before I was born and Tupac died the year after, Rubio is still listening to rap music so he must be super hip.
As much as I was thrilled to find out that Marky Mark Rubio is down with the youths, I was mostly excited to hear that he has decided to share his love for music with the world.
That’s right, Marco’s got a Spotify playlist! His name is marco_rubio and he’s about to lay down the jams with a playlist called “What I’m Currently Listening To.”
It’s actually not bad. Our favorites are “Pumped up Kicks” by Foster the People, “Feel so Close” by Calvin Harris and “Changes” by our friend 2Pac.
4E enjoyed Marco Rubio’s favorite hits and we feel like we’ve learned a lot about the man – not just the candidate – by jamming with him.
Marco is a bit ahead of the game as no other candidate has shared his or her musical preferences on Spotify. So now 4E is calling on all of the candidates running for the presidency in 2016 to create a Spotify playlist for all of the “younger voters.”
The other candidates might not have as hip taste as Marco, but we’re sure they listen to a few songs we could work with. Either way we’d like to hear what pumps them up and get “turnt” with Hill-Dawg, DJ Cruz and Rowdy Randy.
gifs/photos: imgur.com, howiecarrshow.com, photobucket.com