For those of you NARPs who don’t know, today is National Coffee Day. Actually, I am one of those NARPs, seeing as how I didn’t know the holiday was upon us to just recently.
Prior to this I was joking with one of my friends that I was going to go “buy another expensive coffee.” But, now, I actually am going to. I mean, come on, its a celebration!
So in honor of this holiday, and the coffee I am about to consume, here are the five ways you know you are a coffee addict.
1. Morning rituals are extremely important to you. Wake up, check 4E and pour some caffeine in your cup. What would your 11am class be like if you weren’t sipping on a latte?!
2. You are actually scared of how addicted you are. The fact that I can’t stop makes me more nervous than all my upcoming midterms. But, not enough to make me end the addiction.
3. Your most intimate relationship is with your Keurig, barista and/or coffee pot. You can depend on them to always be there for you, except when they break suddenly or are too busy with other coffee lovers.
4. You actually feel happier with a coffee cup in your hand. Endorphins make you happy? More like caffeine makes you happy. And happy people don’t kill their husbands.
5. This post has driven you to either make or go buy a cup of coffee. I know, I am awfully convincing. Go enjoy that nice cup of happiness.
Happy Sunday, Hoyas! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and we know exactly what you’re doing: nothing. You just woke up, you’re nursing a whammy of a hangover and you’re pretending that the mounds of work you have to do for tomorrow don’t exist. You’re probably in denial, surfing all over the Internet and looking at adorable/weird memes and GIFs.
It’s fine — we totally understand. In fact, we’re here to help. Welcome to The Procrastinator’s Guide to the Galaxy, our newest weekly profile of some of the most addictingly strange websites on the inter-web. Every Sunday, check here for the wackiest, tackiest and juiciest sites in the galaxy. You’re welcome.
Have you ever walked into Starbucks, tired and caffeine deprived, and the only thing you wanted wanted was to have a delicious Grande Mocha to get you through your morning? And when you received said Grande Mocha from the hipster barista named Iver, you realized that your very simple name was awkwardly spelled incorrectly on the cup? We know. It happens all the time. This week’s Procrastinator site, Starbucks Spelling, highlights all of the awkward spelling errors from the “inventors of the Frappuccino.” So sit back, relax, keep procrastinating and check out all the messed-up name attempts of Starbucks Spelling.