(Disclaimer: that’s pronounced pog, like dog, frog, log, jog, clog, bog and smog.)
Given our glamorous location at the oldest Catholic School in the country, I figure most of us are pretty well versed in religion so I will try not to be too condescending.
Also, given that the POG final’s official exam date is not until May 9th and the various commendable Problem of God professors have chosen their own respective design styles, we have considered only the larger umbrella points that will be helpful to all, POG students and muggles included, to navigate the universe within(?) them. To help us all prepare for not only this glorious final, but for the rest of our lives, 4E has come up with some questions and terms to ponder:
- What is the meaning of life?
Is it “I just want to be successful” by Drake and Trey Songz????
…Or is it “Seasons of Love” from Rent?
2. Evolution: Let us provide you with a few examples:
Josh!!! What happened?
Anyone remember Neville Longbottom?
Hannah Montana; Miley?
3. Creationism– Here’s how it’s done:
4. Who is God?
Is it Ryan?
Our very own Bradley?
NOPE… It’s Morgan Freeman.
Alas, 5. What is God?
Well, we suppose this one’s up for you to decide.
Latest posts by Jenna Clifford (see all)
- Dating App: Bio Do’s and Don’ts - April 18, 2017
- Who Says You Can’t Wear White After Labor Day? Congress is Doing it. - March 2, 2017
- Things Worth Loving This Valentine’s Day - February 13, 2017