Well, it’s official: Donald Trump is The President of the United States. And while I’m sure all of you spent Friday, January 20th making signs for the Women’s March watching the inauguration ceremony, here are some of the best “Overheard at Inauguration” moments that you may have missed, courtesy of your friends here at 4E.
1. “Donald Trump, have my babies!”
-Yelled by a teenage boy during the Oath of Office
2. “This is the best day of my life!”
-A man without a jacket in the midst of the pouring rain
3. “I knew he was going to be President ever since the first time I watched The Apprentice.”
4. “Wait, I thought Ivanka was Trump’s wife?”
5. “If I knew he was going to win, I don’t think I would have voted for him.”
*as it started to rain*
6. Girl in the Crowd: “Rain Drop!”
Group of Trump Supporters: “Drop Top!”
As evidenced by that last one, there is still some good left in the world. In the meantime, feel free to comment your own “Overheard” moments in the comments section below, because remember, there is (sadly) a good chance that the Leader of the Free World is reading this article as we speak!