As Valentine’s Day is approaching, every Georgetown student without a significant other is focusing more on their academic and professional lives and less on their love lives. Hoyas seem to think that, by this time in the school year, if you haven’t connected with your crush, then you never will.
We at 4E know that that is absolutely wrong! Especially as this ~Day of Love~ is approaching, no Hoya should ever be alone.
Get some inspiration from the websites below to connect with Hoyas just like you so you can rest easy knowing who you’ve found bae just in time for the most love-filled holiday of the year:
1. Jesuit Flames: This Valentine’s season, the Passion isn’t just for Christ. Before you set fire to the world, set fire to your love life and connect with another Jesuit-value-embodier today!
2. Ex-Pat Passions: You left your home country for a reason! Drop those Internation-NOs and find your Ameri-CAN today.
3. Vegan Bar Baes: Tired of Hoyas who only want Vegan banana bread, and not you? Look no further! Discover love without the mess of animal products!4. Lau 5 Lovers: Are you finding trouble meeting Hoyas because you’re too committed to your studies? Never again wonder if YOU could be that guy or girl getting it on in the stacks. Find your study soulmate today!
5. Burnett’s Meets Epicurean: Don’t have time in your day for a Coffee Meets Bagel date?Meet your crush when it’s most convenient: when you’re looking for some love, but mostly just looking for drunk eats. Never go home alone (or hungry) again!
6. Yates n’ Dates: Need a real cardiovascular workout? Try this site, which pairs you with the people you’ve spent the most time staring at through the mirrors around Yates!
Good luck finding ~your~ loved one!
Photos/Gifs: giphy.com, goplengo.xyz
Latest posts by Matt Sullivan (see all)
- Love On The Hilltop - January 27, 2016
- P4EPPY: How to Look Foxxy at Foxfield - April 15, 2014
- Fashion-Forward: Georgetown Without Eyebrows or Teeth - January 23, 2014