1. It’s short – 30 seconds I can do. Anything much longer and something shiny has captivated my attention.
2. It’s easy – So, I don’t think I’ll ever really get the Dougie, but the Harlem Shake – or whatever the hell they’re doing in that video – is something I can definitely do. #seeyouatBandolero
3. It’s weird –
1. It sounds a little bit like a stereo breaking after 30 seconds – too negative? Sry.
2. Ugh, got too big, too quickly. Where my hipsters at? – But seriously, is every girl and her play-date coming home from school to record a Harlem Shake video for YouTube today? No más! It was funny the first four times, but after the 22nd, I’m kind of over it.
3. Urban Dictionary “Harlem Shake” – (or click here)
Photo By: FunMole
Latest posts by Kate Wellde (see all)
- 2AM Club Takes Georgetown Day - April 23, 2013
- The Final Stretch: How to Make it to the End of the Year Alive - April 2, 2013
- Longest Post I’ll Ever Write – Summer Music Festivals - February 20, 2013