Remember decorating lockers in middle school? Laptop stickers are the college version of this timeless activity. But now, instead of decorating a metal cubby that you once saw in a photo from 1973 , you’re decorating an expensive computer that you’ll rely on for at least 4 years. What do your stickers (or things that you thought would make you seem cool, let’s be real) say about you?
But first, the basics:
- No stickers? Congrats, you’re a full-blown adult. We’re all proud. Stop reading this and go back to The Wall Street Journal.
- Stickers on a laptop case? Just like me with my constantly changing major, you’re unwilling to commit.
- Stickers on the laptop? Bold. Determined. Committed to your ideals. Really sorry, but you might not be the next President after all.
The stickers themselves:
- Hamilton-related: Yep, you’re part of the problem. Good job, liberal elite.
- GoPro: How was your last ski vacation? I’m sure that you looked super cool with that camera on your helmet. Can I see the video? Was there a soundtrack?
- H*yas for Choice: We’re all fans. But are you really in the club? Thinking that the answer is no.
- Anything “The Office”-related: Congrats on loving such an obscure show!
- GUAFSCU/GUSIF: You’re impressive. I understand. You crushed that application and business professional attire.
- “Oh, Kale Yeah!”: Are you vegan? LMK. @vegans_at_leos.
- Hillary Clinton campaign: Leave that one up until it fades to nothing, please.
- Patagonia, or a variation on their logo: Thank you for supporting this grassroots company, you’re really helping them get off the ground and make a difference in society. Also, it’s super cool that the logo was modified to fit the mountain that you visited recently, how unique!
- Hometown sticker: Home is where the heart is! Which right now, realistically, is in your laptop, so this fits!
Photos/gifs: giphy.com, flickr.com