It’s that time of year again. A time when you need to choose between spending more time perfecting that final paper or perfecting that hilarious Secret Santa gift. While it may be difficult to manage it all, 4E is here to help you make this season a bit less stressful. Here are five tips on how you can throw the perfect Christmas/Holiday party. Oh, and we got a little help from our old friend, Michael Scott.
- Give your holiday party a theme.
- Decorate. Decorate. Decorate.
- Get the proper libations (if you’re 21 of course) or drinks to get the party started.
- Take your Secret Santa to the next level.
- Make sure you have proper holiday music to continue the party!
While it may be daunting to throw a holiday party during this hectic time, we hope that our five tips give you the boost you need. And let’s just take a minute to remember why we are celebrating in the first place.
Images: giphy.com, http://theofficescreenshots.tumblr.com/page/6
Latest posts by Meg Lizza (see all)
- SWUG Life 101 - April 6, 2017
- The 5 Stages of Spring Break as Told by Corinne - February 28, 2017
- GUSA Presidential Debate Drinking Game: 2017 Edition - February 20, 2017