As Halloweekend approaches are you panicking for plans? Is Halloween more than an excuse to ~be somebody else~ and party for you? Are you’re still struggling to plan how you will get your cultured holiday dose of horror? Fear not! 4E knows the on-campus horror scenes that will allow you to find the fright you’re looking for!
Here’s our official review on the top 10 terrifying places on campus:
1. The Club Storage Room. Not only is it obscurely located overlooking the drop off garage, but rumor has it one of the cages is completely empty with the exception of three items. A coach without legs, a singular Orgo Study Guide and a Ouija board — we’ll leave it to you to put that puzzle together.
2. The Leavey Tower. Not only is it decked out in “birds chirping maniacally” graffiti, but it is also home to the locked gate where you can go no further but behind the board into the wall if you so choose to be confronted by the gaping ten story drop (use caution; this is not a joke).
3. The tunnels. (Check my avatar for proof.) They’re freaky. They’re everywhere. They’re full of pipes. Are we really a Hilltop? Or are we the product of built up underground tunnels? We say the latter.
4. The parking garages. Honestly, I can’t think of many more things that are scarier than being in the depths of a dark parking garage, without cell service or half a clue where the nearest exit is.
5. Jack the Bulldog’s Grave. Does it exist? Is he wrapped in a gold casket? Is he stuffed and looming over the highest bidding alum? We may never know, but the mystery will surely haunt us.
6. The Exorcist steps. You could fall! That’s all there is to it.
7. Myaccess. The grades, the transcripts, dealing with that health insurance survey…
8. The hospital. Ever stepped just the hop skip and a jump past Darnall to enter the hospital pharmacy only to realize you’ve entered the real world? It’s quite frightful seeing that the Georgetown college campus bubble will one day send us into the world of medical bills and strangers.
9. The Copley Crypt. Go at midnight. Bring a mirror and spin around three times.
10. The Healy attic. Legend has it those dormers up there are home to a forever locked room where the exorcisms used to happen. What fun.
images: google images, freetoursbyfoot.com
Latest posts by Jenna Clifford (see all)
- Dating App: Bio Do’s and Don’ts - April 18, 2017
- Who Says You Can’t Wear White After Labor Day? Congress is Doing it. - March 2, 2017
- Things Worth Loving This Valentine’s Day - February 13, 2017