It’s that time of year again. No, not the time to start getting ready for darties, freaking out about that perfect outfit for spring break or stressing out about midterms. It’s something even more important than that!
It’s the 2017 GUSA election!
Even though it seems like every year the election sneaks up on us, it’s important that we are aware of each campaign’s platform. So in true 4E fashion, we have prepared the perfect drinking game for tonight’s presidential debate.
The presidential debate begins tonight, February 20th, at 7:30 p.m. in the HFSC. Let’s learn more about our candidates and have a libation in our hand at the same time (for 21+ students only). Stay classy and drink responsibly.
Take a small swig…every time a candidate or a question uses the following word(s):
- 2018 Campus Plan
- Unique perspective
- Increasing engagement with administrators
- Corp coffee
Take a big swig…
- Every time someone mentions Chicken Madness or Hot Chick
- Every time The Hoya live tweets a candidate’s name
- Every time you see a sign…like these
Chug the rest of your drink and go cuddle with Jack the Bulldog…
- If a heckler begins a “Fire JT III” chant.
Election day is February 23rd! Vote on and Hoya Saxa!
Latest posts by Meg Lizza (see all)
- The 5 Stages of Spring Break as Told by Corinne - February 28, 2017
- GUSA Presidential Debate Drinking Game: 2017 Edition - February 20, 2017
- Word Wednesday: So Extra - February 15, 2017