On the weekend, Georgetown students face many different choices. To wake up for Leo’s brunch, or to forego food until 3 PM when Tapingo opens? To get homework done early on Saturday, or to leave it for Sunday? To go out, or to have a rousing night in with your ~ladies~?
If you decide to pick the latter, I would suggest a wild game of truth-or-dare. But why not take it a step further? Why not make it a game of Georgetown inspired truth or dare?
- Streak on Copley Lawn (we’re looking at you, Cait).
- Skinny dip in Dahlgren fountain.
- Steal Kim Kim’s panini press.
- Find a willing friend and make out with them on every floor of Lau.
- Go behind the Cosi counter and make your own meal to save yourself a two hour wait.
- Have you ever stolen something from Leo’s?
- Have you ever walked in on your roommate doing something awkward (i.e. lying naked on the bed singing, picking their nose, etc.)?
- Have you ever excessively complimented your professor in an effort to raise your grade (Problem of God is not as easy as people make it out to be…)?
- How many of your Flex Dollars go to late-night Epi quesadillas?
- Where is the most embarrassing/inconvenient place you have thrown up (I hear Walsh and White-Gravenor are not very accommodating)?
With Piano as a no-go and people getting too lazy to host parties what with mid-term season in full-swing, we at 4E hope this game of truth-or-dare can salvage your otherwise boring Friday night.
*Disclaimer: if you get caught doing any of these dares, we at 4E cannot be held responsible.
Photos/gifs: giphy.com, gaap.georgetown.edu