The 2016 Rio Olympics are finally in full swing and this means that we at 4E are getting ourselves familiar with how things are ~run~ this year. With our careful observations and out-of-the-box thinking, we have concocted the perfect drinking game for you and your 21+ friends to play while watching the world’s best athletes compete for the gold, silver and bronze medals. We #obvi know the USA will come out on top once again, but why not sip on some libations while watching our rise to victory?
Here are our 15 drinking rules for the 2016 Rio Olympics. Drink responsibly.
- Drink every time “Zika” is mentioned.
- Drink every time “doping” is mentioned.
- Drink every time you see a foreign company sponsor the U.S. Olympic team.
- Drink every time you see a foreign country that you have visited in competition.
- Drink every time they cut to a nervous parent in the stands.
- Drink every time you see an Olympic athlete compete that is younger than you.
- Drink every time Matt Lauer says “Wow!”.
- Drink every time they show a replay.
- Drink every time they mention Michael Phelps.
- Drink every time announcers mention how Lebron is not on the USA team this year.
- Drink every time someone breaks a world record.
- Drink every time you see a person in a bikini in the background of the announcer’s box.
- Drink every time you see a beautiful person.
- Drink every time the U.S. wins a medal.
- Take a shot every time the U.S. wins a GOLD medal.
Hope you enjoy our official 2016 Olympics drinking game! #GoUSA
Images: giphy.com, http://bit.ly/2aTAD03
Latest posts by Meg Lizza (see all)
- SWUG Life 101 - April 6, 2017
- The 5 Stages of Spring Break as Told by Corinne - February 28, 2017
- GUSA Presidential Debate Drinking Game: 2017 Edition - February 20, 2017