1. You no longer get lost in ICC…for the most part
2. Graduating high school seems like a primitive time, thousands of years ago.
3. You actually get mad at yourself for sleeping through a class because there are so few left.
4. The phrase “Class of 2017” makes you feel 10,000 years old.
5. You could (slash have done) the 2 a.m. walk to and from Tuscany blindfolded and blackout.
6. You start missing Leo’s unless you’re a S.E.A.L. (senior eating at Leo’s)
7. You say to yourself, “there was a one keg limit? Missed that these four years.”
8. You’re rocking gym clothes at Tombs
9. SWUG life has completely taken over
10. You tell every GAAP kid, “If I only had four more years to do it again”
11. You know what Philly P is (and still think it’s better than Tuscany).
12. You pour one out for our fallen friends: Saloun, Guards, Thirds, and Hook.
13. You know your liver is prepared for Senior Week because you survived Snowpocalypse
14. You could clothe a small country with the collection of free t-shirts you’ve accumulated over the years
15. You constantly get asked the worst question in existence, “So, do you know what you’re doing after college?”
16. The idea of Lau 2 now makes you nauseous.
17. Rhino feels like a daycare center for toddlers.
18. You get sad on the inside when you realize you never have to register for classes again.
19. You won’t have the opportunity to use Classy from The Corp.
20. “Half-Price Wine Night” at The Tombs is essentially etched into your Google Calendar.
21. The fact that tomorrow is your last Georgetown Day is killing you from the inside out.
Think we missed anything? Leave it in the comments below!