If it’s not, it’s so soon… You’ve reached the final stretch of Spring 2015 and thoughts of the beach, home cooked meals and high school friends are starting to taunt you. In case it hasn’t hit you yet, here’s 10 signs that you are done!
1. You’ve kissed Lau goodbye.
2. Your dorm room/ apartment has turned into a maze of boxes that you’re not quite sure you’ll ever be able to escape.
3. You finally have the chance to relax on Healy beach.
4. That deep, dark anger looming over you for the past week has been replaced with a rejuvenating sense of liberation as you throw away a semester’s worth of notes and assignments.
5. Your nightmares of terms, formulas and literature have been replaced by dreams of the beach and long car rides with friends back home windows down country blaring.
6. The sunburn on your shoulders has arrived to remind you of the 4 months of freedom you’re about to enjoy.
7. You have a newly acquired love for Georgetown, the world and your parents as they approach campus to deal with all of your stuff and/or shoot you the text asking what groceries you’d like them to pick up.
8. You’ve been hit by the bittersweet realization that you’re a year closer to graduating, thus adulthood, thus retirement.
9. You’ve shed a tear saying goodbye to friends who will no longer be just next door for awhile.
10. It has crossed your mind that each meal you eat at Leo’s is one of your lasts for awhile.
CONGRATS HOYAS YOU MADE IT ANOTHER YEAR!
Photos/Gifs: giphy.com; flxr
Latest posts by Jenna Clifford (see all)
- Dating App: Bio Do’s and Don’ts - April 18, 2017
- Who Says You Can’t Wear White After Labor Day? Congress is Doing it. - March 2, 2017
- Things Worth Loving This Valentine’s Day - February 13, 2017